|Flamingo Wedding Wishes|
Edit to add:
This card is being featured in Lawn Fawn Fawny Flickr Friday dated 05 October 2012!
|Loves Rubberstamps Challenge 19 - Pinterest Photo Inspiration|
|Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge #126 - Sam's Sketch|
Finally, I have a chance to try Chari Moss' stamp on stamp mirror stamping! I stamp the flamingo onto some pattern papers and trimmed accordingly. Another set is stamped onto a white circle. As it is wedding wishes card, I purposely stamp the flamingo beaks kissing each other. I distress the white circle edge with some red ink before adhering the trimmed flamingos.
|Close-up : Embossed white card base with hearts design|
|Close-up : pattern paper with 'double happiness' in Chinese character, '喜喜'|
|Close-up : Sentiment|
|Close-up : Details on the flamingos|
Dimension : 21.5cm x 10cm or 8.5" x 4"
Type : Horizontal fold
Inlay : None
If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for order. Please do include the color or theme you prefer, purpose of the item(s) (farewell, retirement, birthday and etc) and message (if any).
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) Loves Rubberstamps Challenge 19 - Pinterest Photo Inspiration (ending 01 October 2012)
2) Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge #126 - Sam's Sketch (ending 06 October 2012)
3) Less is More - Week 87 Lucky Dip - Love and Marriage (ending 06 October 2012)
4) PaperPlay Challenges Week 39 - Flowers and Lace (ending 03 October 2012)
5) Inky Impressions IIC#78 - Animals (ending 02 October 2012)
6) Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes! (ending 02 October 2012)
Stamps and tools used :