|Flower and Bee Wishing You the Best Birthday Ever!|
|MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 247|
For this card, I adopt MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 247 as shown above.
The grass, flower and bee are stamped on a white card stock and colored using Copic markers. Then a white polka dots on pink background pattern paper is trimmed to make a frame for the scene as shown in the sketch.
|Close-up: Sentiment and border|
|Close-up: Flower and bee|
Dimension : 10.1cm x 15.2cm or 4" x 6"
Type : Horizontal fold
Inlay : None
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 247 (ends by 29 September 2015)
2) The Paper Shelter Challenge - Challenge 220 - Birthday Card with Sentiment (ends by 29 September 2015)
3) Cute Cards Thursday Challenge 392 - Things with Wings! (ends by 30 September 2015)
4) Seize the Birthday - Border Punches or Die Cuts (ends by 06 October 2015)
5) Inky Impressions Challenge - IIC #274 - Dots and Stripes (ends by 07 October 2015)
Copic markers used: BG01, E35, E37, R20, R81, R83, R85, Y19, YG03, YG17 and YG25