|Congratulations on Your New House|
Made this card for my husband biker member who is hosting a housewarming tomorrow.
|CAS(E) This Sketch #204|
I adopt the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch #204 as shown above. However, I flipped the sketch 180 degree so that it fit my image.
The house image is stamped onto a white card stock and colored using Copic markers. Then, the background is blended with inks; bottom with green to mimic the grass and upper with blue to mimic the sky. The panel is attached onto a green card base.
|Close-up: The house|
The sentiment is stamped onto a green strip (same color as the card base) and attached onto the house image as in sketch.
|Close-up: The glossy window glasses|
For finishing touch, I added some white pearls above the chimney mimicking smokes coming out from it. I also apply a layer of shimmer and a coat of glossy accent to the window glasses to make them shine and glass lookalike!
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by:
1) CAS(E) This Sketch #204 (ends by 19 January 2017)
2) Brown Sugar Challenge #233 - Anything Goes (ends by 19 January 2017)
3) A Gem of a Challenge - Challenge #185 - Celebrate Something New (ends by 19 January 2017)
4) Paru's Card Making Challenges - January - Anything Goes (ends by 25 January 2017)
5) My Time to Craft! - Challenge #337 - Something New (ends by 27 January 2017)
6) Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C368 - New Home (open date entry)
Copic marker used: B00, BV17, E31, E33, E37, E50, E59, R24, R29, R39, V01 and YR23