|Bee Happy Wedding Wishes - Front|
Made this card for my Indian ex-colleague whose wedding dinner reception is on this Sunday. I am so happy that she finally tying the knot with someone she loves!
|MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge #95 (MFTWSC95)|
This card layout is inspirational from MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge #95 (MFTWSC95) sketch/challenge as shown above. I decided to turn the sketch 180 degree so that I could use the sun as the embellishment as shown in the sketch.
|Close-up : The scene|
|Close-up : Sentiment|
|Close-up : The pop-up sun|
|Close-up : Gems for the flowers' pollen|
|Close-up : The male bee|
|Close-up : The female bee|
|Bee Happy Wedding Wishes - Inside|
Dimension : 13.97cm x 13.97cm or 5.5" x 5.5"
Type : Horizontal fold
Inlay : Yes with punched image
If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please fill up the custom order form here. Please do include the color or theme you prefer, purpose of the item(s) (farewell, retirement, birthday and etc) and message (if any).
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge #95 (MFTWSC95) (ending 30 October 2012)
2) PaperPlay Challenges Week 43 - Butterflies and Bees (ending 31 October 2012)
3) Delightful Challenges - Stitching (Real or Faux) (ending 31 October 2012)
4) Crafty Friends Challenges - CFC#9 - All Things Glitz and Glam (ending 04 November 2012)
5) Challenge 4 Everybody - Challenge #6 - Anthing Goes (ending 09 November 2012)
Stamps and tools used :