Thursday, October 01, 2026

Tulips Hello

Tulips Hello
It has been a while since I posted any card-making creations, mainly because I rarely make them due to work. When I make them, I just make a simple and quick card, and did not do any posting.

I will join a new company soon, and I am thinking of distributing some 'hello' and 'hi' cards to help with networking, connections, and people remembering me. So I will make some simple cards (no folding) to make storage and distribution easier.

I am adopting the sketch from CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge #595, as shown above, where I made three (3) cards with different borders and colors for the images using the same sketch.


After the tulip images are colored using Copic markers, they are die-cut using the coordinating dies. Then, they are pasted onto the three (3) craft cardstock cards with different borders. The word 'hello' is stamped onto cross-stitched white circles. The circle edges are distressed in matching colors of the tulip images.

This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by:
1) CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge #595 (ends by 12 October 2026)
3) Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes (ends by 7 October 2026)

Supplies used:
Stamp used:
1) Pretty Pink Posh Tulips
2) Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me ( for the sentiment 'hello')

Dies used:
1) Pretty Pink Posh Tulips Coordinating Dies
2) Unbranded Faux-Stitched Rectangles
3) Unbranded Lace Border Rectangles
4) Unbranded Cross-Stitched Rectangles

No comments: