![]() |
| Many Hands Hello |
Continuing to make my 'hello' and 'hi' cards to help with networking, connections, and people remembering me when I join the new company. I am keeping these cards postcard-style to make storage and distribution easier.
![]() |
| Try a Sketch On Tuesday (TSOT) Challenge #705 |
For today's cards, I am using the sketch from Try a Sketch On Tuesday (TSOT) Challenge #705, as shown above, where I made three (3) cards with different borders using the same sketch.
The hands image is stamped onto the three (3) die-cut cards with different borders. The image is colored, alternating the colors with different 'hands' in the three (3) images.
Finally, the 'Hello' sentiment is stamped at the bottom of the hands image, as per the sketch. Some color pearls are added to the bottom of the sentiment.
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by:
1) Try a Sketch On Tuesday (TSOT) Challenge #705 (ends by 11 October 2026)
2) Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #287 - Anything Goes (ends by 17 October 2026)
3) Creative Fingers Challenge #330 - Always Anything Goes (ends by 9 October 2026)
Supplies used:
Stamp used:
1) Avery Elle Hats Off
2) Unbranded Sentiments (for the sentiment 'hello')
Dies used:
1) Unbranded Faux-Stitched Rectangles
2) Unbranded Lace Border Rectangles
3) Unbranded Cross-Stitched Rectangles


No comments:
Post a Comment