Thursday, October 08, 2026

Hello and Hi Stencil Background with Hi Focal

Hello and Hi Stencil Background with Hi Focal
Over the past few days, I have been getting my card-making mojo back by making and posting cards. 😁🤩

For today's cards, I am adopting the sketch from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC) - Sketch 702, as shown above, where I made three (3) cards with different borders using the same sketch.

It has been a while since I used a stencil on my projects, and when I saw the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC) - Sketch 702, I wanted to use the new unbranded Hello Hi stencil in my stash for the background. Just perfect for the cards I am making.

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #498
I was also inspired by the colors in Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #498, as shown above, and Sunday Stamps Challenge - SSC396 Autumn Whispers, as shown below.
Sunday Stamps Challenge - SSC396 Autumn Whispers

On a white cardstock, I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, and Tea Dye to color the stencil in three (3) layers. Then, the background was trimmed to fit the inside of the three (3) cards with different borders.

Close-up: Glitter on the focal word 'Hi'
The word 'Hi' is die-cut using green and blue cardstock, matching the three (3) cards with different borders. The cards are finished by adding some glitter to the word 'Hi' to make it sparkle, shine, and be the focal point.

This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by:

Supplies used:
Stencil used:
1) Unbranded Hello and Hi

Dies used:
1) The Greeting Farm Hi Hello Dies
2) Unbranded Faux-Stitched Rectangles
3) Unbranded Lace Border Rectangles
4) Unbranded Cross-Stitched Rectangles

No comments: