Sunday, October 11, 2026

Sunflower Thank You Ever So Much

Sunflower Thank You Ever So Much
I still cannot help but be inspired by the colors and images in Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #498 and Sunday Stamps Challenge - SSC396 Autumn Whispers, as shown below, again, especially the sunflower, even though I have just made a sunflower-themed card before, Sunflower Just Saying Hello. 

So, I decided to make another card using the colors and sunflower from these challenges' inspiration images. Instead of 'hello' and 'hi' cards, I made a 'thank you' card since they are out of stock in my stash.

For this card, I am applying Freshly Made Sketches #757 - A Sketch by Jen M, as shown above.

The sunflower image is stamped onto a white cross-stitched rectangle of cardstock and colored using the Copic markers. Then, it is trimmed to match the sketch, as shown above. Before it is pasted onto a craft cross-stitched rectangle of cardstock, the edges are distressed in brown.

Close-up: Cross-stitched rectangle with sunflower and sentiment
Two (2) small strips of dark green are attached to the top and bottom of the sunflower strip to make it more highlighted and match the card base color. The sentiment is stamped at the bottom of the craft cross-stitched rectangle of cardstock.

On a dark green card base, a yellow stripe pattern paper is attached to it, as shown in the sketch above. Then the craft cross-stitched rectangle with the sunflower image and sentiment is attached to the card base, as shown in the sketch above.

Close-up: Glitter on the sunflower petals
For finishing, the sunflower petals were added with some glitter to make them sparkle and shine.

This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by:
1) Freshly Made Sketches #757 - A Sketch by Jen M (ends by 12 October 2026)

Supplies used:
Stamp used:
1) Unbranded Sunflower (France)
2) Papertrey Ink (PTI) Boutique Borders

Dies used:
1) Unbranded Cross-Stitched Rectangles

No comments: