|Whalely Thank You|
Made this card for both Kim Loh and Noraiman Mohd Sabtu, who uses Copic markers in their arts.
|Totally Papercrafts Challenge #132|
This card layout is inspirational from Totally Papercrafts Challenge #132 sketch/challenge as shown above. Again, the sketch has inspired me to create a scene. I hope my scene still resemble the sketch.
|Close-up : Layered waves|
The waves are created using some punched border strips in blue shades that layer upon each others on a yellow card base.
|Close-up : The whale|
The whale is stamped on a pattern paper and trimmed accordingly. It is attached onto the layered waves and yellow card base. The water splash is stamped on top of the whale and a googly eye is attached to give a cute look.
|Close-up : The sentiment|
The sentiment is stamped in a position as the whale is speaking it out. Those hearts in the bubble are colored using Copic marker.
Dimension : 10.16cm x 15.24 cm or 4" x 6"
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : None
Code : TY#003
Price : RM5.90 per piece (excluded shipping fees)
If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please fill up the custom order form here.
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) Totally Papercrafts Friday Challenge #132 - Sketch (ending 06 September 2012)
2) PaperPlay Challenges Week 35 - Appreciation/Thank You (ending 06 September 2012)
3) Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #201 - Animal Antics (ending 06 September 2012)
4) PanPastel® UK Challenge Blog - Challenge 34 - All About Stripes (ending 08 September 2012)
5) Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes with optional extra to use a non square base card (ending 10 September 2012)
6) No Matter Which Challenge (NMWC) #2 - Dies Cuts and/or Punches (ending 30 September 2012)
7) Unique Crafters Challenge -September Challenge - Anything Goes (ending 30 September 2012)
Stamps and tools used :