|Close-up : Stamped tag|
On an orange card base, a ripped/teared pattern paper is attached. The tag is layered onto a yellow tag and tied with a yellow twine before it is attached on to the a ripped/teared pattern paper as in the sketch.
|Close-up : The sun|
Dimension : 10.16cm x 15.24cm or 4" x 6"
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : None
If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please fill up the custom order form here. Please do include the color or theme you prefer, purpose of the item(s) (farewell, retirement, birthday and etc) and message (if any).
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) Seize the Sketch #21 (ends on 08 June 2014)
2) The Pink Elephant Challenge - TPE253 - Color Challenge - Orange (ends on 08 June 2014)
3) Craft Your Passion Challenge 216 - Rip It, Tear It! (ends on 08 June 2014)
4) Loves Rubberstamps Challenge 106 - Anything Goes (ends on 09 June 2014)
5) CASology - Week #98 - Shine (ends on 09 June 2014)
6) Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes (ends on 10 June 2014)
Stamps and tools used :