|Sunday Stamps Challenge - SSC74 - Sketch Time!|
As the sketch is simple, I used a soft blue pattern paper as the background in which layered on a yellow card base. A yellow corrugated strip is attached onto the pattern paper as in sketch. Then, a strip of orange card stock, a blue gingham ribbon and a negative die cut edge are attached onto the yellow corrugated strip as shown in the sketch.
|Close-up : Baby in cloth|
|Close-up : Sentiment|
Dimension : 10.16cm x 15.24cm or 4" x 6"
Type : Horizontal fold
Inlay : None
If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please fill up the custom order form here. Please do include the color or theme you prefer, purpose of the item(s) (farewell, retirement, birthday and etc) and message (if any).
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) Sunday Stamps Challenge - SSC74 - Sketch Time! (ends on 02 May 2014)
2) A Blog Named Hero - Challenge #42 - Layer Cake (ends on 30 April 2014)
3) Wags 'n Whiskers - Challenge 127 - Lots of Layers (ends on 01 May 2014)
4) The Squirrel and The Fox - Challenge #68 - Use A Diecut or Punch (ends on 02 May 2014)
5) Challenge 4 Everybody - Challenge #40 - Anything Goes (ends on 02 May 2014)
Stamps and tools used :