Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Favorite Things (MFT) Bookmark Duo Stamps and Dies

When I was shopping at Custom Crops yesterday, I am also shopping at Simon Says Stamp. If you know me well, Simon Says Stamp would be my last choice if I am not really desperate of that item. I rarely shop at Simon Says Stamp mainly because due to they did not offer much discount and the flat rate shipping charges. But I do shop at their eBay store instead which is much better shipping charges and you can save a lot if Simon Says Stamp is having an auction!

My Favorite Things (MFT) Original Bookmark Duo Die-namics and stamp set
But there is one item that I wanted so desperately, the My Favorite Things (MFT) Bookmark Duo Die-namics and stamp set! Earlier, Custom Crops also have this MFT Bookmark Duo Die-namics but the stamp set is different version, the later version known as MFT Bookmark Basic. I really wanted to have the original MFT Bookmark Duo stamp set as the image inside this set is so wonderful especially the 'save' icon image. Thus, I do a last search online to see if any other vendors have this original MFT Bookmark Duo stamp set before I gave up and settle to have MFT Bookmark Basic from Custom Crops.

Well, Simon Says Stamp have the original MFT Bookmark Duo stamp set together with the Bookmark Duo Die-namics! But the price is a bit pricey as it combine both the dies and stamp set. Unlucky for me, they do not sell both the dies and stamp set separately. Thus, I need to buy them together although MFT Bookmark Duo Die-namics is way cheap at Custom Crops.


My Favorite Things (MFT) Bookmark Basic stamp
Since Simon Says Stamp charge tier total order price flat rate shipping, I better utilize the price gap set to get most of the shipping charges I paid. Thus, I have selected the new Tim Holtz distress ink mini cubes. I been collecting and growing my distress ink pads before this but I not a frequent distress ink user. However, having distress ink mini cubes really help in collecting and growing the collection while suit to my not frequent usage! Yay! Custom Crops also offer these distress ink mini cubes but the kit or set is limited while Simon Says Stamp have more choices.

After adding that Tim Holtz distress ink mini kit #4 into the cart, I just realize that this one order is the most expensive order that I ever spent! Well, I could not care more since the original MFT Bookmark Duo stamp set has been out of product and only Simon Says Stamp still have the stock. Thus, I must get it before it is too late. Furthermore, I am just treating this as my birthday (13 April) present to myself! :P

I cannot wait for them to arrive safely!

No comments: