Wednesday, August 07, 2013

I Was Pinspired Challenge #14 Runner Ups!

My winning card, 3D Rose Birthday
Is been quite some times since I won or get picked at any challenges. But I am so happy today because I was Pinspired Challenge #14 Runner Ups for my 3D Rose Birthday card! I am so excited!


Even I did not win any prize (only a "Pin Pal" badge), I am so glad that I was selected as runner ups! This is because Pinspired Challenge is not randomly selecting the winner(s) but is carefully evaluated by the design team! A big thanks for Pinspired Challenge design team for picking me!

I entered twice for Pinspired Challenge #14 for this card as well as this 3D Rose Birthday card. There are total of 16 participants on this challenge with great cards. I am just so glad that I get picked by Pinspired Challenge design team!

I really like this 3D Rose Birthday card of mine which I stated earlier in the post. The 3D effect of the layering of the rose really makes the card so special! I almost reluctant to present to my colleague but in return she likes it so much as well! :)

Thanks again to Pinspired Challenge for picking me!

No comments: