Monday, August 26, 2013

I Was Featured in The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) Creation Blvd Showcase

I used to subscribe or follow The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) blog via e-mail. I was surprised when my Happy Happy Birthday! card is seen on their Creation Blvd Showcase post

The card that featured in Creation Blvd Showcase, Happy Happy Birthday!
I still could not believe it and navigate to their blog just to make sure and voila! There is my Happy Happy Birthday! card lined up on the fourth! I am stunned by this feature as it is not easy to get picked and featured in Creation Blvd Showcase since there are many people submitting their cards. Furthermore, TAWS did not really specify when they will pick their favourite.

I did not expect to get picked as I am using one of the TAWS freebies to make this birthday card for my youngest auntie (mother's side). Thanks TAWS for liking my card!

Although this feature or pick do not won me anything, I am so happy and glad as it is not easy to get picked and featured in Creation Blvd Showcase! Thanks again, TAWS! I will keep showcasing some TAWS love!

No comments: