Sunday, August 12, 2012

More Copic Ciao

From top to bottom :
BG23 Coral Sea
E33 Sand
R20 Blush
Another three (3) Copic Ciao are added to my Copic markers collection. This time I decided to have BG23 Coral Sea, E33 Sand and R20 Blush.

This time, the color I choose is very direct as it is named. BG23 Coral Sea for coloring some coral sea as found in my Lawn Fawn Critters in the Sea. At first, I did not have this color in my wish list as I wanted B02 Robin's Egg Blue but there is no stock. Thus, I change to BG23 Coral Sea as suggested by my 5.5 years old daughter, Ezel. 

As for E33 Sand, it would be suitable for some sand coloring either on land or sea. It can be used for other type of coloring as well as it is in brown hues category. 

While for R20 Blush, as it is named, use it for blushing the cheek! Perhaps for some baby girl or girly stuffs coloring too.

Note :
Pre-order for Copic markers are now open. Please refer here on how to order! Thanks!

No comments: