Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Won Again!

I won again! This is my second time that I won a challenge! The challenge I won this time is Tuesday Morning Sketches #154 with Twist 'Things with Wings'! I did not expect that I will won as I submitted my entry quite late.

My winning card,  Bee and Flower
My winning card is my "Bee and Flower" card that I made for Kim Loh who purchases Copic markers from me earlier. The stamp set I used on this card is my first time using them since I bought them few months ago. I did not expect that it would bring me luck!

But I do have a very strong feeling that I may win as I got a lot of Tuesday Morning Sketches design team members comments. Thus, I decided to check the result just now since I check yesterday, it is not yet announced. I was a bit shock when I saw my nickname which has been enlarged the font in the announcement post! I really do not expect it at all!

Furthermore, this time contest is a judged challenge or contest which the Tuesday Morning Sketches design team will judge whose card is the best to receive the price. It is not random selection like last time I won! This time is really evaluated by a team of design team! I am really proud as in some way, my card making skills has been improved that I won this challenge!

After confirming that I really won, I wrote to Tuesday Morning Sketches as instructed in the announcement post in order to claim my prize. Thanks again to Tuesday Morning Sketches and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for the prize!

1 comment:

paperpapier said...

congrats to you on winning the judged contest...happy crafting!
Heaney xx