|Owl Magnetic Bookmark|
The magnetic book that I made will be similar to this bookmark whereby I will apply Jennifer Mcguire's on-the-edge die cutting technique. I find that the popping out bookmark 'header' really useful as it remind me where I stop reading as well it is cute and lovely.
|Close-up: The owl|
|Close-up: The sentiment|
The result is better that the previous bookmark as there is no fold impression on the bottom half circle. I also added an extra matching layer to the back of the bookmark to make it more sturdy. The owl image is then attached onto the half circle and again an extra matching layer is applied to the back to the owl image to make it more sturdy as well.
|Close-up: Shimmer on the owl flying costume and eye mask|
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) Brown Sugar Challenge #215 - Anything Goes (ends by 15 September 2016)
2) Crafty Girls Creation Challenge 25 Anything Goes (ends by 22 September 2016)
3) Little Miss Muffet Challenge #146 - Anything Goes (ends by 22 September 2016)
4) The Corrosive Challenge - September Challenge #9 - Anything Goes (ends by 30 September 2016)
5) Eclectic Ellapu - September Challenge - Pink Team - Gifts (ends by 30 September 2016)
Copic markers used: B02, B04, B06, E23, E25, E27, R22, R24, R27 and Y15