Saturday, July 23, 2016

Papertrey Ink (PTI) Moments Inked: Basic Pages Die


Papertrey Ink (PTI) Moments Inked: Basic Pages Die
Papertrey Ink (PTI) Moments Inked: Basic Pages Die that has been in my wishlist has been out of stock for quite sometimes now and I have subscribed to its 'Notify Me When Product Available' button. Yet, for months I waited, there is no news or updates. Finally, in May 2016, I finally got the good news that the stock for Papertrey Ink (PTI) Moments Inked: Basic Pages Die has been re-stocked!

However, I did not order right away as during that time I am a bit busy with my day work as well on limited budget. I only decided to purchase Papertrey Ink (PTI) Moments Inked: Basic Pages Die in July 2016 as I earned a small profit from my Copic pre-order sale recently. I have a lot of ideas on how to use this Papertrey Ink (PTI) Moments Inked: Basic Pages Die other than as intended. Thus, before I lost these ideas or these ideas get tucked or cooled down somewhere in my brain, I better get this Papertrey Ink (PTI) Moments Inked: Basic Pages Die even there is no discount.

I only order Papertrey Ink (PTI) Moments Inked: Basic Pages Die on this order as there is no discount but I got to earn some points which I can use later. I do not even use the existing available points that I have as I plan to use them in Papertrey Ink (PTI) annual anniversary sale as then is the time I spend most on Papertrey Ink (PTI) products.

I checked my order status on 18 July 2016 and the parcel is shipped on 12 July 2016, the next day after my order date. As there is tracking number given, I able to track the parcel movement and within the same week after I check my order status, on Saturday, the parcel arrived.

I was in the bathroom taking my bath when the postman arrives and my dear husband is not in! Instead of me rushing out from bathroom and keeping the postman waiting, I ask my daughter to sign the acknowledgement paper. Unfortunately, she did not remember her Identification Card (IC) numbers! Luckily, the postman allow her to bring the acknowledgement paper inside to me and I signed the acknowledgement paper with wet hand in the bathroom. I told my daughter to apologize to the postman.

After all the hassle, I hope I am able to play with this Papertrey Ink (PTI) Moments Inked: Basic Pages Die soon! But first, I need to get more of the wire spring! :P

No comments: