|Happy Birthday Cake Mini Card|
|Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 (SSW2) - Sketch 92|
On a white circle, the birthday cake with sentiment is stamped and colored using Copic markers.
While on a red lunchbox note die, a pink plaid pattern paper is attached onto it and the excess the trimmed. Then, the circle birthday cake is attached on top of it using foam tape as shown the sketch.
|Close-up view of the birthday cake|
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by:
1) Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 (SSW2) - Sketch 92 (ends by 5 July 2016)
2) Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - July - Anything Goes (ends by 09 July 2016)
3) Little Miss Muffet Challenge #141 - Anything Goes (ends by 12 July 2016)
4) Crafty Girls Creation Challenge 22 Anything Goes (ends by 13 July 2016)
5) Paru's Card Making Challenges - July - Birthday (ends by 25 July 2016)
Copic markers used: E23, E37, R81, R83, R85,V06 and Y35