Friday, May 22, 2015

Free All-Occasion Stencil and Stamp Set with Papercraft Essentials Issue 120

Papercraft Essentials issue 120 cover
I just love the free All-occasion stencil and stamp set that come with Papercraft Essentials issue 120

That dandelion flower is just so beautiful and I just love it when I lay my eyes on it! Apart from that, those music notes, both in the stencil and stamp set are just perfect for some cards that calling for the use of music notes!
Papercraft Essentials issue 120 freebies - All-occasion stencil and stamp set
I also like the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment in stencil form which I can use it with some of the new techniques I been seeing and learning 'virtually' for stencil.

Other than the inspirations/ideas and instructions inside the magazine on how to use the stencilr and stamp, at the back of free stencil and stamp packaging, there also a suggestion lists on what techniques you can try with the stencil and stamp.

I hope I can just just can get them inky at soonest!

No comments: