|Happy Little Stampers (HLS) December Sketch Challenge|
The moose is stamped on a white circle. A Christmas hat is added to its head to make it more Christmas feel. The images are colored using Copic markers. Then, some faux stitching are added to the edges of the circle before it is distressed to tone down the whiteness. It is attached onto a yellow scalloped circle using foam tape. Two (2) giggle eyes are added to the moose.
|Close-up: The moose with Christmas hat|
|Close-up: Shimmer on the Christmas hat|
Dimension : 10.16cm x 15.24cm or 4" x 6"
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : None
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by:
1) Happy Little Stampers (HLS) December Sketch Challenge (ends by 31 December 2015)
2) Just Us Girls JUGS - Word Week #322 - Merry (ends by 10 December 2015)
3) Crafty Girls Creation Challenge 10 Anything Goes (ends by 17 December 2015)
4) My Time to Craft! - Challenge #310 - Christmas Animals (ends by 18 December 2015)
5) Natalie and Amy's Challenge - #39 Christmas (ends by 28 December 2015)
6) A Gem of a Challenge - Challenge #159 - Anything Christmas Goes (ends by 08 January 2016)
Copic markers used: E11, E13, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E33, E35, G07 and R29