|Just to Espresso My Gratitude for Your Purchase|
|Sketch Saturday Week #389|
I am adopting Sketch Saturday Week #389 as shown above.
The mug is stamped on a white corner rounded square die cut and colored with Copic markers. The steam is stamped on top of the mug to show that it is coming out from the mug. Then, it is distressed with ink to tone down the whiteness.
|Close-up: The mug layer on the red scalloped square|
|Close-up: Shimmer on the steam and mug|
Dimension : 10.16cm x 15.24cm or 4" x 6"
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : None
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by:
1) Sketch Saturday Week #389 (ends by 04 December 2015)
2) AAA Cards - Game #53 Anything Goes (ends by 05 December 2015)
3) Pile It On (PIO) #97 - Use Red and Green (ends by 05 December 2015)
4) Craft Your Passion Challenge 290 - Always Anything Goes (ends by 06 December 2015)
5) Wags 'n Whiskers - Challenge 167 - Ribbons and/or Pearls (ends by 10 December 2015)
Copic markers used: E33, E35, R81, R83 and R85