|Flowers of Thanks|
|Try Stampin' On Tuesday Challenge #167 with Twist : Smell the Roses|
Having that in mind, I found that Try Stampin' On Tuesday Challenge #167 with Twist : Smell the Roses sketch as shown above is just perfect for my mini card!
|Close-up : Sentiment|
After the pattern strips has been attached, the sentiment is stamped on the blocked portion.
|Close-up : 3D rose|
|Close-up : Three (3) white gems|
Dimension : 7.62cm x 7.62cm or 3" x 3"
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : None
If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please fill up the custom order form here. Please do include the color or theme you prefer, purpose of the item(s) (farewell, retirement, birthday and etc) and message (if any).
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) Try Stampin' On Tuesday Challenge #167 with Twist : Smell the Roses (ends on 20 May 2014)
2) Inky Impressions Challenge - IIC #159 - Flower Power (ends on 20 May 2014)
3) Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Challenge 177 - Anything Goes (ends on 20 May 2014)
4) Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Die Crazy (ends on 21 May 2014)
5) Bearly Mine Challenge May 2014 - Flowers (ends on 30 May 2014)
Stamps and tools used :