Friday, February 21, 2014

More Lawn Fawn Wish List Fulfilled!

From left to right :
Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm stamp set
Lawn Fawn Tag, You're It Dies
Custom Crops sent another newsletter on their Winter Clearance Sale on 15 January 2014 which offer up to 75% off! Well, it just means I might get myself another hole in my wallet! Aarrrgghhhhh.....

From left to right :
Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm stamp set
Well, I am so relieve that I took a peek onto my favorite Lawn Fawn on this sale! My long waited wish list, Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm stamp set and its matching dies are on very great bargain! Can you imagine that the Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm stamp set is only at USD$6.75?! The last order of similar size of stamp set cost me USD$7.57 and now this is even cheaper! I am just so happy!

As mention previously, I would not buy the matching dies if there are not on sale. But this time, the Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm Lawn Cuts is on sale as well. Thus, I grab that as well since it has been my long waited wish list as well. I have so many ideas on using both the Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm stamp set and well its matching dies.

Another of my long waited wish list, Lawn Fawn Tag, You're It Dies is also on great sale price! I always wanted a tag dies as I love to make bookmarks and tags because I am a reader. I always dream of making my own bookmarks and tags to go along with my favorite books with some custom or funny sentiments or inspiration phrases. But all other companies tag dies are just too expensive or their sizes not suitable for me or versus the money paid. However, when Lawn Fawn launch their Lawn Fawn Tag, You're It Dies, this dies goes first into my wish list. Now, I am finally owning it!


Lawn Fawn Tag, You're It Dies
Although there are other items on great sale, I really have to limit myself as for the past few months, I been buying but have no chance to use them. If I keep on like this, my dear hubby is going to nag me! Thus, I finalized my order on 17 January 2014. However, Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm stamp set is out of stock and need to back order when my order is placed but the sale price is still valid. This is why it is great to buy from Custom Crops. Their sale price is still remain even the stock is temporary out.

Finally, my order was shipped on 04 February 2014, about two (2) weeks plus after my order is placed. I cannot complaint much as this is the lowest of all the stamp sets I ever bought! This is a great bargain and waiting for a little long do not really cost me much as well. I guess I am the 'late majority' type in marketing context because I always makes purchases of the stamp sets often when the prices fall and the product has become the universally accepted. You cannot blame me as Malaysia currency exchange with the US dollar is quite high. Usually I end up spending at least RM100+ for three (3) or four (4) items only. Thus, the cheaper the item, it is greater for me as I can make room for other items.

Fast forward two (2) weeks plus, my long wished items are here in my hands! However, I am a bit disappointed with Custom Crops as there is no free sample in my order! I guess this year Custom Crops have changed their policy or stop giving out free sample. I hope Custom Crops will continue in the future on the free sample as these pattern paper samplers do really useful in card making (though I have not use any of them yet :0).

No comments: