|Owl Thanks For Being My Friend|
|Sketch Saturday Week #281|
This card layout is inspirational from Sketch Saturday Week #281 sketch/challenge as shown above.
|Close-up : The owl|
|Close-up : Punched border|
|Close-up : The sentiment|
Finally the owl is attached to the card base as in the sketch using pop dots to give some dimension. Two (2) googly eyes are added to the owl! Just love him with eyes open rather than closed!
Dimension : 7.62cm x 7.62cm or 3" x 3"
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : None
If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please fill up the custom order form here. Please do include the color or theme you prefer, purpose of the item(s) (farewell, retirement, birthday and etc) and message (if any).
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) Sketch Saturday Week #281 (ends on 25 October 2013)
2) City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 181 - Give Thanks (ends on 21 October 2013)
3) Perfect Sentiment Challenge PSC96 - Clean and Simple Thank You's (ends on 22 October 2013)
4) MilkCoffee Challenge - Spots and Dots (ends on 23 October 2013)
5) Challenge 4 Everybody - Challenge #31 - Anything Goes (ends on 25 October 2013)
6) One Stitch At A Time - Challenge #186 - Anything Goes (ends on 27 October 2013)
7) Desert Islands Crafts Challenge - DICC #64 - I choose 'use stripes', 'sentiment on front' and 'die cuts or punches' (ends on 31 October 2013)
8) Oozak Challenge Blog Challenge #24 :: Anything Goes with Friendship (ends on 31 October 2013)
Stamps and tools used :