Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Was Winner for MarkerPop Coloring Challenge #12 - Deep Reds

My winning card, Christmas Trees!
My first time entering MarkerPop Coloring Challenge has got me winning! I am really lucky! It really surprised me when I hop over to MarkerPop blog to check and found my card and my nickname as winner!

I do not really expect to win as I use very minimal red in my coloring. When I am submitting for entry, I have a guilt feeling if my card is qualify for the theme since I use very minimal red in my coloring. Eventually, my card not only qualify for the theme but also win!

I am so happy that this time I really win a physical prize which is a Stampavie Stamp. MarkerPop has allowed the winner to choose their own Stampavie stamp from their store. Well, I really excited as I got to try another brand stamp! I have chosen Stampavie Penny Johnson - Kiss me.
Stampavie Penny Johnson - Kiss me

Thanks to MarkerPop for the prize!

No comments: