Finally, I managed to make the second Christmas card for year 2012! Thanks to most of the challenge blogs theme which is on Christmas! Hopefully my inspirations for Christmas will keep on built up so that I can make some more Christmas cards!
|Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #17|
I adopt the the simple sketch from Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #17 (as shown above) since they are having this Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge - A Year in Review Challenge - Any Past Merry Monday Sketch. However, I rotate the sketch clockwise but when I am writing this, I am thinking why not just use the sketch as it is? Well, perhaps that time I just like the circles below the card rather than on the right edge of the card.
I also adopt the colors from AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Challenge Colour AC152 as shown above. I seldom play color challenge but this time the colors just suitable for Christmas card. Thus, I play along.
|AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Challenge Colour AC152|
|Close-up : Christmas hat|
The Christmas hat is stamped onto three (3) white circles and colored using Copic markers. Then, faux stitching border is added to the circles. The circles are layered onto some green circles accordingly.
|Close-up : Snowflake in watermark effect|
A red card stock is stamped randomly with snowflake using watermark ink to create tone-on-tone or watermark effect. It is then attached onto a light blue card base as in sketch.
|Close-up : The sentiment|
The circles of hats are attached onto the card base as in sketch accordingly. Then, the sentiment is stamped on top of the middle circle.
Dimension : 12.7cm x 19.05cm or 5" x 7.5"
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : None
If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please fill up the custom order form here. Please do include the color or theme you prefer, purpose of the item(s) (farewell, retirement, birthday and etc) and message (if any).
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge - A Year in Review Challenge - Any Past Merry Monday Sketch (ending 16 December 2012)
2) AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Challenge Color AC152 (ending 28 December 2012)
3) MarkerPop Coloring Challenge #12 - Deep Reds (ending 16 December 2012)
4) Oozak Challenge Blog Challenge #9 - Anything Goes + Red (ending 31 December 2012)
5) Perfect Sentiment Challenge PSC59 - Anything Goes with Christmas (ending 31 December 2012)
6) Card Makin' Mamas Challenge - Happy Holidays (ending 04 January 2013)
Stamps and tools used :