Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hero Arts Christmas Stamp Set (and others) Has Arrived!

Hero Arts CL266 Mix & Match Elements
Imaginisce To Love & Cherish Collection Item 002200 Frame
Imaginisce Scooter's Vacation Collection Item 001929 Suitcase
Hero Arts 
CL461 Wishes Come True
I been eying to buy the some of the Hero Arts Jingle All The Way Holiday 2010 Catalog stamp set for a while when it is first launch especially on Hero Arts CL461 Wishes Come True. But due to limited budget, I did not proceed but been asking Debbie if she will include them in her pre-order since there is none in her store as well as planning for the budget. Debbie added the catalog collection on 19 August 2010 which can be pre-ordered under batch #7 but I did not order due to budget restraint.

Left : Hero Arts CL266 Mix & Match Elements
Right : Hero Arts 
CL461 Wishes Come True
However, it is a good thing that I ordered later as later, Debbie is so generous that she give out a 15% discount for all items in conjunction to Hari Malaysia which is on 16 September 2010 and the discount is valid till 24 September 2010. It is a countable saving and I know I really need to get those stamp sets I been putting on my wish list. I made my budget and finally I ordered on the last day before the promotion end for Hero Arts CL461 Wishes Come True and CL266 Mix & Match Elements and VC0022-2 Studio G Series 42 Clear Stamps - A Mother Is The Heart Of The Home (which delivered earlier to me as requested - refer to this post). Eventually, Debbie extended the promotion discount to 30 September 2010 - so generous of her!

Left : Imaginisce To Love & Cherish Collection Item 002200 Frame
Right : Imaginisce Scooter's Vacation Collection Item 001929 Suitcase
You know what?! Debbie really so generous that she made another promotion discount sale after that. It is a one (1) day special sale valid on 20 October 2010 only with 20% discount for all items again! I really cannot resist even my budget is so telling me not too. Thus, I opt for something cheaper and affordable like Imaginisce Scooter's Vacation Collection Item 001929 Suitcase and To Love and Cherish Collection Item 002200 Frame. Phew~ I requested Debbie to deliver these two (2) stamps with the pre-order so that I can save some postage charges.

Well, things are not going so smooth with this pre-order batch #8 as the shipment was delay at USPS for almost two (2) weeks and then only shipped to Malaysia. Due to that, I and other buyers have to wait for our items a bit longer and it really killing me when I wanted the stamp to enter Hero Arts November Challenge - Gift Tags or Handmade Gifts. Not to mention I need to prepare a well numbers of mini cards for Christmas which the ideas has been lingered in my mind for a while now. I need to start early as it is a number of cards I need to make and also because of my speed of making cards. :P

Finally, the items arrived to Debbie on 16 November 2010 where she announced on her blog as well as e-mailed to us. I am so excited to see my stamp sets on her blog. I e-mailed her after that I recently moved and gave her the new address for deliver. What a bad luck for me as on 18 November 2010, Debbie e-mailed me that she ran out of Pos Ekspres and will deliver my items on 19 November 2010! Thus, I have to wait a day longer.....:(

No matter what is the consequences my stamp sets and I suffered, we are together now! I really cannot wait to use them in my next projects. Yay!

No comments: