Thursday, September 30, 2010

Additional Stamps!

I ordered Hero Arts CL413 Bugs and Kisses from Crafty Heart Online Store early September 2010. It was a special pre-order as this item was not offered in her store. But the owner, Debbie is kind enough to specially pre-order for me together with her pre-order batch #7.

In late September 2010, I ordered some other pre-order Hero Arts stamps - Hero Arts CL461 Wishes Come True and CL266 Mix and Match Elements and ready stock Studio G VC0022 Series 42 - Mother is the Heart of the Home since Debbie is offering up to 15% discount on all items including pre-order in conjunction of Malaysia Day. So, I grabbed this opportunity to pre-order some stamp sets which I missed during the pre-order batch #7 due to budget.

Left : Studio G VC0022 Series 42 - Mother is the Heart of the Home
Right : Hero Arts CL413 Bugs and Kisses
Time passed and on 28 September 2010, Debbie informed or announced to us that the pre-order #7 has arrived in her blog! I really excited in getting the Hero Arts CL413 Bugs and Kisses and Studio G VC0022 Series 42 - Mother is the Heart of the Home.
Close-up : Studio G VC0022 Series 42 - Mother is the Heart of the Home

Finally, these two (2) items arrived at my doorstep today! I hope I can make use of them very soon!
Close-up : Hero Arts CL413 Bugs and Kisses

Debbie is very kind that she included a 10% discount coupon for me! Thanks, Debbie! 

1 comment:

Elara said...

Hi there! Glad you've received the items safely. :) Thanks for writing this post. I've added your link on my Testimonial page. :)

Debbie @ Crafty Heart