|Elephants Wedding Wishes|
|Viva la Verve Sketches - November Week 1 Sketch|
I am adopting Viva la Verve Sketches - November Week 1 Sketch as shown above.
|Close-up: Chinese wedding related pattern paper and stripe banner|
|Close-up: The female elephant (cow) and male elephant (bull)|
A stitched journal is die cut onto a light pink card stock which will act as the base for the elephants to 'sit' on as shown in the sketch. The sentiment is stamped on center top of the journal card and embossed in gold.
|Close-up: Sentiment embossed in gold|
Dimension : 12.7cm x 19cm or 5" x 7.5"
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : None
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by:
1) Viva la Verve Sketches - November Week 1 Sketch (ends by 03 December 2015)
2) Just Us Girls JUGS - Word Week #318 - Stripes (ends by 12 November 2015)
3) Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge - Challenge 162 - Use Some Red (ends by 15 November 2015)
4) Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - November - Anything Goes (ends by 15 November 2015)
5) Craft Your Passion Challenge 287 - Always Anything Goes (ends by 15 November 2015)
6) The Corrosive Challenge - Challenge #237 - Add a Sentiment (ends by 21 November 2015)
Copic markers used: B02, B04, B06, R81, R83 and R85