Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Many Thanks (Recycling Material from Previous Project)

Many Thanks
As mentioned in my previous post, I had some die cuts of stenciled pattern circles which leftover from the previous project. Today, I decided to use these leftovers before they get tucked somewhere on my desk and I forgotten about them.

Close-up: Punched border on the right side
I started off the card with some punched borders as inspired by Papertake Weekly Challenge - Two by Two whereby I will layer both left and right side with punched borders. Before I attach the punched borders to the card base, I layer a piece of pattern paper first as shown in the sketch.

Close-up: Mini doily with stenciled pattern circle and sentiment
A tag with fish tailed end is die cut and attach onto the pattern paper as shown in sketch. The mini doily circle is die cut and the leftover of stenciled pattern circles from the previous project is attached onto it. The mini doily circle is later attached onto the tag covering the tag hole.

The sentiment is stamped on a green fish tailed banner. It is attach onto the card using dimension foam to give some dimension to the card.

Dimension : 10.1cm x 15.2cm or 4" x 6"
Type : Horizontal fold
Inlay : No

This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by:
2) Papertake Weekly Challenge - Two by Two (ends by 19 October 2015)
3) Lawnscaping Challenge 115 - Sentiments (ends by 14 October 2015)

Supplies used:

1 comment:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)