Monday, December 02, 2013

More Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies!!!

Top row from left to right :
Critters in Costume Lawn Cuts
Critters in Costume Stamp Set
Bottom row from left to right :
Flying By Stamp Set
Flying By Lawn Cuts
Another Custom Crops newsletter mentioning that they are having stamping, ink and ribbon sale. I did not put up a high hope as it says stamping which means can be stamping tools and not the stamp sets. Anyhow, I hop over to Custom Crops for a peek, just in case. :P

Well, well, well. Stamp sets are on sale as well! Guess what? Some of the Lawn Fawn stamps are just incredibly cheap! Just like the Critters in Costume which only cost USD$7.50! I guess Custom Crops have it on sale due to the Halloween was over.

From left to right :
Critters in Costume Lawn Cuts
Critters in Costume Stamp Set
Although Critters in Costume is so incredibly cheap, I have some hold back on these set as most of the images are mean for Halloween. I have doubts whether to purchase this set or not. I did some research if I can use these images for non Halloween projects. There are and I started to imagine how each images can be used for non Halloween projects. Finally, I made up my mind to have this set.

However, the Critters in Costume Lawn Cuts or the matching dies are double the price of the stamp set in which I have doubts again. After much consideration, I decided to have the matching dies as well as it really save me a lot of time for fussy cutting. Not to mention save a lot of time especially for mass produce cards (well, how many times I ever made mass produce card?).

From left to right :
Flying By Stamp Set
Flying By Lawn Cuts
As there is room (budget) for one or two items, I have selected the Flying By stamp set and matching dies. I been wanting this set for a while but did not purchase it due to I give priority to the stamp sets I need to use first. I always says that this set can wait. Furthermore, the price of this set not so on sale previously.

I made my payment on 15 November 2013 and the items was delivered on 21 November 2013. It takes Custom Crops longer a bit this time to ship my items as I believe there are lots of orders which rush for the Christmas projects. The items was addressed to my new house. Speaking of new house, I was three (3) days away of moving in but I have yet to fully pack all the stuffs in the boxes! Instead, I am still shopping for my craft stuffs!

Portion of a pattern paper with Halloween theme - front
Anyhow, the items arrived today, two (2) weeks after moved into my new house. This time I got a portion of pattern paper themed Halloween as sample from Custom Crops. Hopefully one day I can make sure of these Halloween themed pattern paper.
Portion of a pattern paper with Halloween theme - back

No comments: