|Stitching Salam Aidilfitri|
|Clean and Simple Stamping - FTL251|
I adopt the simple sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping - FTL251 as shown above. This is my first time playing with them as well. Although there is no winner for this challenge, I like this time sketch so much that I cannot resists not to play with it!
|Close-up : Top portion with punched border|
|Close-up : Sentiment|
|Close-up : The overlapping ketupat|
The card is finished off with some green gems added at the left and right top corner of the yellow panel.
As the card base is a bit dark to write message, a light green with punched border on the right inlay is used.
|Stitching Salam Aidilfitri - Inside|
Dimension : 10.16cm x 15.24cm or 4" x 6"
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : Yes with punched border
If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please fill up the custom order form here. Please do include the color or theme you prefer, purpose of the item(s) (farewell, retirement, birthday and etc) and message (if any).
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) Clean and Simple Stamping - FTL251 (ends on 03 August 2013)
2) Papertake Weekly Challenge - Die-ing For A Punch (ends on 30 July 2013)
3) Glitter n Sparkle Challenge - Challenge 43 - Clean and Simple (ends on 02 August 2013)
3) One Stitch At A Time - Challenge #174 - Anything Goes (ends on 03 August 2013)
4) Pile It On (PIO) #30 - Anything Goes (ends on 03 August 2013)
Stamps and tools used :